Updates and Bug Fixes
Sorry it has been a while since there have been any improvements on the site. This is partly as I just haven't had much time to do so. But also I have been developing a new exciting system called bar mathematics that I hope will aid with teaching and learning Mathematics. I will be talking about this is another blog post.
Thanks for the user feedback for pointing out some of these issues
- Basic angles
- When showing labels for the main angle, 90° was showing as obtuse. Now fixed to show right-angle
- Likewise 360° now shows full-angle
- Two clocks
- Clicking the question button to generate a random question previously had also shown the solution with question.
- The correct behavior now is that the question is generated and the answer is only revealed when solve is pressed.
- Audio issues
- On a few activities the mute button didn't turn off all sounds.
- This issue is now fixed
All the random spinners have been changed so that when a spin is complete, a large easy to read label shows the spinner value. I hope everyone likes this, if not I could add an option to turn off that behavior. Please let me know!
Help me improve the site
If you see something on the site that you think is not working correctly then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org