Visnos Interactive Counting Activity
This demo was initially created for very simple counting,
however a bit of experimentation quickly reveals it can actually be
used quite effectively to demonstrate
- number types
The activity is therefore likely to be used for many different
age groups/levels. A video is being produced and will be online soon
which explain more.
- Set the overall size of the grid
- Total number of fish, note if a new value is entered click
update button to make the change.
- Update total, if a new total value is entered click here to
make the change.
- Fish swim alone
- Fish group in 2s
- Fish group in 3s
- Fish group in 4s
- Fish group in 5s
- Fish group in 6s
- Fish group in 7s
- Fish group in 8s
- Fish group in 9s
- Fish group in 10s
- Fish will will swim to the top corner and stop
- When fish are travelling in groups they line up horizontally
- Stop animation of fish
- Show the number value of each fish
- Click to set a random total, fish will leave or arrive to make
the new total.
- The number +/- to add or remove when clicking Add Remove
- Add or Remove a number of fish specified by the left field.
Click to view instruction videos
Close the activity
View information about the activity
Pan and zoom (using mouse/mousewheel)