Last updated 5th April 2020
- We Visnos Mathematics are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in accordance with applicable legislation. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. This policy applies whether you use our products and services through www.visnos.com or our mobile applications (collectively, the Site). By using the Site, you acknowledge that you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- What info we collect
- We use Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your session usage, Google drops a cookie (_ga) with a randomly-generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information like email, phone number, name, etc. We also send Google your IP Address. We use GA to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, and so on. This information is important to us for improving the user experience and determining site effectiveness.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- Alternatively you can install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On
- How we use the information
- We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with website
- This allows us to know what activities are popular and to make improvements to the site
- How we share information
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party for any purpose (including for marketing and advertising purposes).
- As stated above, we use the third party google analytics service. In this case google is the data processor. Please view their privacy policiy.
- How can you access the information we hold about you?
- The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you for free. You may request further details of the information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact details set out in paragraph 12 below. Unless we deem your request to be manifestly unfounded or excessive we will comply with your request within one month of the date of your application. If we do refuse your request we will let you know why and to whom you can complain if you wish to challenge our decision.